Rabu, 07 September 2011

My Chemical Romance Fire Drummer For Stealing

The Help


My Chemical Romance have parted ways with drummer Michael Pedicone after he allegedly stole from the band after a concert in Auburn, Washington.  In a statement posted on their official website, guitarist Frank Iero wrote:
"The relationship between My Chemical Romance and Michael Pedicone is over. He was caught red handed stealing from the band and confessed to police after our show last night in Auburn, Washington. We are heartbroken and sick to our stomachs over this entire situation. The band has no intention of pressing charges or taking this matter any further than we have to. We just want him out of our lives. The people who play in this band are a family, and family should not take advantage of each other like he did. We are currently moving forward, and hope to have a new drummer in place for our show in Salt Lake City, Utah. The show must go on."
Meanwhile, Pedicone has issued his own statement, insisting that the circumstances of his departure have been "twisted and misinterpreted."

"Almost as soon as I began touring with MCR I ran into problems with a member of the band's crew who I'll not name," he said in a statement to Kerrang. "The problems were many, big and small, but some of them were large enough that they began to greatly impact me and, by extension, my family. I'd reached my wits' end, and I made what was certainly the poorest decision of my life. Rather than address the issues that I had with the crew member in an open and honest manner, I tried to make them look irresponsible. My intention was to make this person look incompetent."
Jarrod Alexander of the band Dead Country has stepped behind the kit as a replacement.  My Chem are in the midst of this year's Honda Civic Tour with blink-182.




21Kindle 3G, Free 3G + Wi-Fi, 3G Works Globally, Graphite, 6" Display with New E Ink Pearl Technology - includes Special Offers & Sponsored Screensavers